If you are an digital marketer, by now you might already heard about the new iOS 14 update that will affect Digital Ads and this update also will affect publishers.
Yesterday, we participated in an online webinar by Facebook about the new update for iOS 14 & you may find the important keynotes taken from Facebook below.
Here are the 5 Things Advertiser Like You Should Know About This Update;
- Ad creation limitations – You may need to create a separate campaign targeting for iOS 14 only!
- Conversion Events limitation – Up to 8 events per domain only.
- No breakdown report – Age, gender, region, and placement.
- Delayed reporting – No real-time reporting & data may be delayed up to 3 days.
- Attribution Window – No above 7-day view-through attribution windows.
What you need to do now?
Well the first thing you need to do now is to add your website domain into your business manager. Secondly, try to read as many information about the update to make sure you have ample preparation for this update.
Hence you read the official details about the update at the link provided below:
Link: How Apple’s iOS 14 Release May Affect Your Ads
What is your thought about this? Leave your opinion at the comment section below!